- The Executive Committee consists of 1 chair, 3 vice-chairs, a secretary and a treasurer. To contact them simply click on their name.
- Stuart Jolley is the Executive Committe Chair. He is also an alderman in the town of Mars Hill. He believes that when we all work together, we can WIN!! Stuart Jolley (Chair)
- Billie Jean Haynie (1st Vice-Chair)
- 2nd Vice-Chair of the Executive Committe is John Gosnell. He is an avid outdoorsman who believes preserving the environment is essential to enjoying the beauty around us. John Gosnell (2nd Vice-Chair)
- Darlyne Evans Rhinehart (Secretary)
- Ann Lunsford (Treasurer)
- The social media for the Democratic Party is being handled by Nancy Larkin. She is in charge of the website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Contact her if you have any information you would like to see on any of these platforms. Nancy Larkin (3rd Vice-Chair)
Billie Jean Haynie-Vice Chair
John Gosnell-2nd Vice-Chair
Darlyne Rhinehart, Secretary
Ann Lunsford, Treasurer
Nancy Larkin-3rd Vice-Chair
Mission & Values Statement
The Mission of the Democratic Party of Madison County is to defend the ideals expressed in our nation’s founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
Our Values/We Value
- Voting as speech protected by our First Amendment.
- Ethical behavior in our local, state and national politics.
- Free and fair elections.
- An economy that creates a livable income for everyone.
- Education that enables all to adapt and succeed.
- Strong financial support for the public-school system including access to broadband internet for our information needs.
- Equal access to information resources.
- Providing resources and protections for the vulnerable.
- Affordable healthcare.
- A person’s right to make personal health care decisions.
- Protecting our land, air and water.
- Responsible and reasonable preservation of the 2nd
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Social Justice.
- Ending racial barriers to voting.
- Ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Treating all human beings with dignity and respect.