Each precinct has a Chair and Vice-Chair. To contact the chair, simply click on their name.
Beech Glen Precinct is in the Southeastern part of the county. Contact Chair, Paul Smith.
Grapevine Precinct is south of Ebbs Chapel and is located in the central part of the county. Contact Chair, Craig Goforth
Hot Springs Precinct is in the western and part of the county–Contact, Chair Debbie Ponder
Laurel Precinct is the furthest north in the county. Contact, Chair Danny Rice
Mars Hill Precinct is in the eastern and central part of the county. It is the home of Mars Hill University. Contact, Chair Jim Goode
North Marshall Precinct is in the center of the county. It is the county seat.-Contact, Chair Jackie Lunsford
Revere-Rice Cove Precinct is in the central part of the county. Contact Chair-Starr Ray
Sandy Mush Precinct is the smallest of the precincts. It is located in the southern part of the county. Contact,Chair David Jarjoura
South Marshall Precinct is located in the south central part of the county. Contact,Chair-Jerry and Eleanor Pinkham
Spring Creek Precinct is in the southwest part of the county. Contact,Chair Sue Keener
Walnut Precinct is in the central part of the county. Contact Chair-Danny Wyatt
Mission & Values Statement
The Mission of the Democratic Party of Madison County is to defend the ideals expressed in our nation’s founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
Our Values/We Value
- Voting as speech protected by our First Amendment.
- Ethical behavior in our local, state and national politics.
- Free and fair elections.
- An economy that creates a livable income for everyone.
- Education that enables all to adapt and succeed.
- Strong financial support for the public-school system including access to broadband internet for our information needs.
- Equal access to information resources.
- Providing resources and protections for the vulnerable.
- Affordable healthcare.
- A person’s right to make personal health care decisions.
- Protecting our land, air and water.
- Responsible and reasonable preservation of the 2nd
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Social Justice.
- Ending racial barriers to voting.
- Ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Treating all human beings with dignity and respect.